Friday, August 15, 2008

Santa and the Tornado

Sorry for my recent absence. I just finished up a three month project and am in the process of moving to a new house. All thats left in my home office is a desk, a chair and a light. It's very empty, very sterile in here now.

_______________________________


During my time in the tornado zone in Griffith, Indiana, I kept finding Santa was still watching in his own way. Because a lot of roof were ripped off and that is where most of the people stored their Christmas decorations, several Santas were strewn across the neighborhood. As one of the survivors of the storm said, "If I'm not laughing, I would be crying and I don't like crying." This is my take on that idea....








1 comment:

Peter Hoffman said...

That's some strange stuff man.
... way to notice it.