Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sports!

I have this love/hate relationship with sports photography. Some days I just cant make a picture to save my life. Focus issues or bad light or user errors just get the best of me and I fail to make images that really tell the story. Other days, everything works out, light/focus/moment it's all there. We have a few weeks left of spring sports season and I'm hoping for more of the better days as playoffs begin.


Chesterton senior Tony Smith reacts after knocking down the bar during his pole vault at the Portage Boys Track Sectional Thursday evening at Portage High School.


Kankakee Valley freshman Abbey Hamstra volleys against Highland junior Sarah Kitchell during their match Monday afternoon at Kankakee Valley High School in Wheatfield.


Wheeler senior Shelisa Bolles misses a Crown Point pop-fly ball during their game Wednesday evening at Crown Point High School. Crown Point defeated Wheeler 1-0.

No comments: